Friday, June 1, 2007

YHVH SPEAKS)

April 23, 1999

These scriptures I compiled in 1984 as part of a manuscript "Thus Say's YHVH".

“Behold, the days are coming, that I will bring you back from captivity, for you are My people Israel and Judah,' says YHVH `And I will cause you to return to the land that I gave to your forefathers, Avraham, Isaac and Ya'acov, and you shall possess it'” (Jer. 30:3).

“Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that you may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come (Hab. 2:2-3). You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that My word is fulfilled" (Jer.1:12). "None of My words will be postponed any more, but the word which I speak will be done" (Eze 12:28). "Look among the nations and watch--Be utterly astounded! For I will work a work in your days which you might not believe, even though it were told to you" (Hab. 1:5). "For in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, My mystery, the mystery that I declared through My servants the prophets will be finished" (Rev.10:7). "Surely I do nothing, unless I reveal My secrets or mysteries to My servants the prophets" (Amos 3:7).

"When one hears the roaring of a lion, will they not fear? Just so, when I YHVH your Elohim speak! Who cannot but prophesy?" (Amos 3:7-8) "Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy them but to fulfill them. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not one vav or one Yod will by no means pass from the Torah till all is fulfilled (Matt 5:17-18) "O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken” (Luke 24:25)!

"Thus says YHVH, the King of Israel, and His Redeemer, Adonai of hosts: “I am the First and I am the Last; besides Me there is no Elohim. If any can proclaim as I do, then let him declare it and set it in order for Me, since I appointed the ancient people (Israel). For the things that are coming, shall come" (Isa. 44:6-7). "Proclaim and bring forth your case; yes, let them take counsel together. Who has declared this from ancient time? Who has told it from that time? Have not I, YHVH, for there is no other Elohim besides Me, a just Elohim and a Savior; there is none besides Me" (Isa. 45:21).

"Do not fear, nor be afraid; have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a Elohim besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one" (Isa. 44:8). "Ask Me of things to come concerning My sons; and concerning the work of My hands" (Isa 45:11). "For you, who are reading this with understanding, are the redeemed of Avraham, the seed of Ya'acov, the work of my hands" (see Isa. 29:22-23). "Hear, O My beloved, and I will speak, O Israel, I will testify in you; that I am Elohim, your Elohim" (Psa. 50:7)!

"I created the heavens, I am Elohim Who formed the earth and made it, also I established it, and did not create it in vain, but formed it to be inhabited: I am YHVH, and there is no other. I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth; I did not say to you, the seed of Ya'acov, `Seek Me in vain'; I, YHVH speak righteousness, I declare things that are right" (Isa. 45:18-19).

"Look to Me, and be saved, all you of Israel's seed, you are the ones that I have sown and scattered to the ends of the earth! For I am your Elohim, and there is no other. I have sworn by Myself; the word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that to Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear…. that Yeshua is Messiah and Lord to the glory of the Father (Phil 2:11). You shall say, `Surely only in YHVH, through the blood of Yeshua, do I have righteousness and strength. For it is only to Me that you shall come, but to all who are incensed against Me they shall be put to shame. Only in Me shall all the descendants of Israel be justified, and glorified.' (ref. Isa. 45:22-25).

"Listen to Me, you who follow after righteousness, You who seek Me. Look to the rock from which you were hewn, and to the hole of the pit from which you were dug. Look to Avraham your father, and to Sarah who bore you; for I called him alone, and blessed him and multiplied him" (Isa. 51:1-2). YHVH scattered him into all nations, for the life of the father is in his off-spring, his progeny, YHVH even made nations of him. But now the time has come for the harvest and YHVH will gather you from the north, south, east, and west, and bring you into your own land, so that you might become that light of His Glory to the rest of the nations (ref. Isa.49:6)

"I do not do this for your sake, but for My holy name's sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went. I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; then the rest of the nations shall know that I am YHVH, when I am revealed, IN you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your Elohim" (Eze. 36:22-28). "Therefore I will gather you from the places where it was said 'you are not my people', and I will call you the sons of the living Elohim, and the sons of Judah and the sons of Israel will be gathered together for great will be the day of My sowing" ( Jezreel) (Hos. 1:10-11).

Ephraim

"Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together (Shevet Achim) in unity…for in this I command the blessing of life eternal" (Psalm 133)

No comments: